We have the following positions available to join our team.
- To lead the operational delivery of the services offered by HOPS to its clients
- To oversee all information technology systems and ensure adoption throughout operations
- To line manage operational teams ensuring they are provided with the tools and training to be successful
- To constantly review company operating procedures to ensure they are compliant and fit for purpose.
Senior Contract Manager’s – Multiple roles
- To be the day to day contact point for client farmers and growers
- To manage the supply of temporary workers into client businesses
- To work in partnership with the back office team to ensure all operations are efficient, compliant and on time.
- To work in partnership with HOPS client farmers and growers to deliver a high level of worker experience and welfare.
Compliance Manager – location and package flexible to attract the best.
- To oversee all company operations to ensure compliance with relevant government legislation.
- To review and update company operating procedures in partnership with senior managers to ensure they are compliant and fit for purpose.
- To design and operate the company compliance activity in line with timescales.
- To liaise with internal and external audit functions to ensure compliance is delivered.
If any of the above positions are of interest, or you are interested in a role with HOPS in general, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.