Register with HOPS
With more than 30 years’ experience in the sector, we help growers develop processes and policies to make working life smoother for the whole team. We know what matters to growers but we also know what matters to their workers. Our goal is create harmonious relationships where growers and seasonal workers fulfil orders and grow sustainable businesses.
We provide ethically sourced seasonal labour and champion best practice in the sector. There are many benefits to enjoy for farms that use HOPS’ services but we can only work with those who are willing to meet our rigorous standards.
We ask all our growers to provide:
1. Contracts, insurances and employment policies to make sure you comply with the current legislation and meet the needs of employees. This includes employment law, health and safety regulations, immigration restrictions and the National Minimum Wage.
2. Certifications for key utility services.
3. Health and safety documentation and relevant first aid training.
4. Government inspection reports and licences.
5. A detailed payment plan and method.
6. A good standard of accommodation and recreational facilities.
The welfare, care and safety of seasonal workers is important to HOPS and we strive to ensure their employment is of the highest standard. We work with growers who are mindful of each individual’s well being and who welcome participants into a new and strange environment, taking into consideration that for some this will be their first trip away from home.
If you would like to partner with HOPS, please complete the registration enquiry form below and a member of our team will be in touch.